Friday, January 25, 2013

Rebirth(Kind) and Progress

So I've finally havesome timeto start working on LM2D, and it's now out of hiatus(again).
Expect some big-ish updates by the beginning-middle of next month.

What I've done and/or doing now:
-ATM, I'm polishing off some of the not completely finished ghosts's AI, and have added in locked doors that are on the wall, and I've added in those nasty ghost sealed doors.
-Theres been a tweek with the map so it now shows keys above room square where it's respected locked door is(even if the room isn't visible on the map, so it gives you a little bit of a point in the direction.
-So I'm tweeking the Scytheguy AI and the Mr. Bones AI(as well as giving him a graphical revamp).
-I'm reworking the elemental ghost AI and am adding in a blast attack for the elemental powers(eg when you press down on the element button and then release it quickly.
-I've also finally started on a textbox and some more menu options.
-Theres now a finished title screen(With the exception of loading and options.)
-I've fixed the nasty glow-vac glitch and sqaushed the last of the collision bugs.
-I've also finally gotten a chance to redo the firemedal mini-boss AI(Which hasn't been released yet).

Be sure to check in every now and then, as I may add in some new screenshots or release a demo.

No comments:

Post a Comment